Drive Business Performance—Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Mobile Device
NetSuite's comprehensive support for mobile devices—iPhone™, BlackBerry or Windows Mobile—ensures that your business users get real-time access to the business information they need, whether it's the latest business metrics, calendar information, customer detail or more. Additionally, because NetSuite is a 100% on-demand Web-based solution, your users can log in from anywhere, anytime, ensuring support for a completely mobile workforce.
As well as providing built-in support for iPhone and BlackBerry, NetSuite's SuiteCloud platform enables solution providers to deliver additional integrated mobile-access solutions, providing an array of solutions to meet your specific mobile needs.
- Access to mission-critical data, anytime, anywhere
- Maximize productivity of your mobile sales force
- Improve service with a 360° view of your customer—anytime, everywhere
- Enable out-of-office resolution on mobile devices
- Address customer requirements at the point of interaction
- Provide sales reps real-time, high-quality data for improved effectiveness
- Provide field service reps access to accurate, up-to-date information on issue status.
- With NetSuite for iPhone, a native iPhone application available from the App Store, business users have on-the-go, personalized access to NetSuite's integrated business management suite, including real-time dashboards and reports; customer, sales, and financial data; calendar management and more. In addition to NetSuite for iPhone, our iPhone support also extends to complete Safari browser support, ensuring comprehensive access to NetSuite from the iPhone.
- NetSuite works with a number of solution providers to ensure mobile device support—including Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Palm OS—for your specific business needs. By integrating through SuiteCloud, these third-party solutions provide an integrated experience that allows NetSuite users to stay productive no matter where they are or what device they're using.
NetSuite for Outlook, BlackBerryBlackBerry users can synchronize essential NetSuite business information—including contacts, calendar events, and tasks—between NetSuite and their BlackBerry devices, using Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.