A Shared Consulting implementation is a cooperative, hands-on project, jointly managed by a NetSuite Consulting team and you. If you have specific requirements—such as the need for customised business processes, complex workflows, implementation of NetSuite advanced modules, integration with other applications, or data conversion issues—a Shared Consulting implementation is right for you.
Benefits of a Shared Consulting implementation include:
- Implementation Roadmap: Expert NetSuite consultants get to know your business intimately and devise a tailored implementation roadmap.
- Strategic Planning: Advisory meetings and strategy sessions ensure that your business processes are accurately reflected in the NetSuite solution.
- Business Requirements Document (BRD): Each implementation begins with the development of a BRD that:
- Ensures your requirements are fully understood prior to configuration
- Outlines your key business processes, determines how closely they map to NetSuite functionality, and addresses any differences
- Serves as a blueprint for ensuring that NetSuite is configured to meet your needs.
Throughout the entire Shared Consulting implementation, our dedicated NetSuite consulting team works closely with your organisation, making sure your business objectives are met and delivering everything you need to achieve success.