Take your sales to a new level with NetSuite’s end-to-end B2C and B2B ecommerce platform.
SuiteCommerce Advanced: Fundamentals introduces you to the essential concepts of NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce solution while teaching you the critical skills needed to effectively setup, configure, and manage a SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) web store. During this 3-day course, you will gain a foundational understanding of the benefits of omnichannel commerce and how SCA leverages NetSuite’s single, unified platform to provide a seamless, integrated online purchasing experience.
Through hands-on exercises, you will apply the knowledge and skills learned to configure a SCA web store to support common B2B and B2C use cases. By the end of this course, you should be able to manage all aspects of your SCA implementation in conjunction with existing backend NetSuite processes.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator, product merchandiser, marketing manager, content manager, or software developer looking for an introduction to the configuration of the SuiteCommerce Advanced ecommerce platform.
Experienced software developers looking to customise SuiteCommerce Advanced web sites should attend the SuiteCommerce Advanced for Developers course.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Identify required SuiteCommerce installation components and features?
- Configure a Web Site Setup record to host a SCA web store?
- Support B2B and B2C ecommerce use cases using the Shopping, Checkout, and My Account applications?
- Configure order management processes, such as shipping, inventory, out-of-stock behaviour, and billing?
- Create inventory, drop-ship, and gift certificate items, create item options, configure item images, and specify pricing?
- Create web store promotions, configure related and correlated items, faceted navigation, and configure product search, filter, and sorting criteria?
- Manage web store content using Site Management Tools, configure merchandising rules, and support multi-language web stores?
- Optimise search engine optimisation (SEO) using URL components, ALT image tags, meta tags, and the SEO Page Generator?
- Gather web store data analytics using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Real User Monitoring?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule