Learn how to create unique and highly customised ecommerce web stores with NetSuite's SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) platform. This course applies to SuiteCommerce Advanced Denali and Mont Blanc releases.
Please Note: Those implementing a SuiteCommerce Advanced Pre-Denali web store should take the "SuiteCommerce Advanced for Developers (Pre-Denali)" course.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to create unique and highly customised websites using SuiteCommerce Advanced Denali or Mont Blanc
- Have a software development/Programming background.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Build and deploy customisations using SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) Denali or Mont Blanc?
- Create a new module containing backend components utilising SSP files, SuiteScript Services, SSP Libraries, Commerce API, and the SuiteScript API?
- Create a new module containing frontend components utilising Handlebars Templates and Backbone Collections, Models, Routers, and Views?
- Interact with the Item Search API, including set up of faceted navigation, searching, and sorting?
- Extend the SCA applications: Shopping, Checkout, and My Account?
- Implement changes to SCA code in a manner that supports maintainability, performance and developer productivity?
Duration: 5 days
Price: $5,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule