Learn how to create unique and highly customised ecommerce web stores with NetSuite's SuiteCommerce platform. This course applies to the SuiteCommerce Advanced Pre-Denali releases.
Please Note: Those implementing a SuiteCommerce Advanced Denali or Mont Blanc web store should take the "SuiteCommerce Advanced for Developers (Denali-Mont Blanc)"
This 5-day course shows you how to implement and extend prebuilt reference implementations for My Account, Cart, Checkout, and ShopFlow that are all running on the same front-end web architecture utilising Backbone, Underscore, Bootstrap, and jQuery. Take advantage of SuiteScript Server Pages technology to allow for a high degree of customisation across your website.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to create unique and highly customised websites using SuiteCommerce Advanced Pre-Denali
- Have a significant Programming background
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Extend Reference Checkout, Reference My Account, and Reference ShopFlow?
- Build SuiteScript Server Page (SSP) applications?
- Interact with the Commerce API and Item Search API?
- Build new modular components that run seamlessly inside of an existing reference implementation?
- Set up faceted navigation?
- Make use of the Content Delivery and Product Merchandising services?
- Implement changes to web store code in a manner that supports maintainability, performance, and developer productivity?
Duration: 5 days
Price: $5,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule