This course introduces the essential concepts of Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) to help you accurately schedule, calculate and report on revenue whether you sell products, services or both. Attendees will learn how ARM enables and enforces revenue recognition, how to configure features and preferences, how to run ARM-related business processes, and where to find ARM-related reports and dashboards.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite Administrator or Revenue Manager who is responsible for setting up revenue recognition-related features, preferences and roles, running revenue recognition processes, and producing revenue and forecasted revenue reports.
- Are preparing for an Advanced Revenue Management or Revenue Management implementation.
- Are transitioning from NetSuite’s legacy revenue recognition offerings to Advanced Revenue Management or Revenue Management.
- Are new to NetSuite and preparing to work in an existing Advanced Revenue Management or Revenue Management environment.
- Are a NetSuite partner new to Advanced Revenue Management.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Describe the components of ARM and how they work together to help companies recognise revenue in accordance with regulations and industry standards?
- Configure ARM-related features and preferences?
- Configure ARM-related roles and permissions?
- Create revenue recognition rules?
- Create item revenue categories (ARM only)?
- Create fair value prices and formulas (ARM only)?
- Configure item records?
- Create revenue arrangements?
- Edit, merge or delete revenue arrangements?
- Manage forecast and actual revenue plans?
- Allocate revenue (ARM only)?
- Configure revenue recognition for projects?
- Complete month-end processing?
- Run revenue reports and dashboards?
Unless noted above, key tasks taught apply to both Revenue Management and Advanced Revenue Management customers.
Duration: 1/2 day
Price: $400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule