Grow Your Company with Customer-centric CRM Software in the Cloud
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like sales force automation, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management.
"With NetSuite, we can see on a daily basis what our sales picture is with automated reporting—we could never have done that with our previous SAP system." Brother Max.
Key Benefits—As Seen By Many Of The UK’s Leading Organisations:
- Sales force automation that equips the sales team with an accurate record of each opportunity and its status, a complete view of the prospect and real-time access to every detail.
- Advanced forecasting and quote management capabilities build reliability, predictability and trust into the sales process.
- Flexible sales compensation management that frees up the sales operations team from time-consuming compensation calculation.
- The sales team can easily convert accurate quotes into approved sales orders, which then flow to your finance system for processing.
- Automated marketing process across channels, allowing you to better align campaigns and programs with your sales efforts.
- NetSuite's call centre capabilities enables you to serve customers quickly and efficiently with 360-degree customer view.
- Built-in, real-time role-based dashboards, reporting and analytics enabling your sales, marketing and service teams to monitor personalised key performance indicators and access the latest reports as part of their everyday activities.
- Full control over every element of the partnering process, including joint marketing campaigns, lead management, pipeline management, order processing, and commissions and royalties.