This 2-day course teaches experienced SuiteScript 1.0 developers how to apply their existing knowledge of User Event, Client, Suitelet, and other script types, so they can write those scripts in the new SuiteScript 2.0 syntax.
Through a series of use cases and hands-on exercises, you will reinforce concepts around the script architecture that you already know while learning the new syntax of SuiteScript 2.0. Along the way, you will also gain experience with new script types such as Map/Reduce, new APIs like the Promise API, as well as creating your own custom modules.
By the end of this training, you will have the necessary skills to successfully write custom scripts with SuiteScript 2.0.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a software developer who is experienced writing 1.0 scripts.
Note:This is a delta course for experienced SuiteScript developers.
- It is assumed that you already know topics like the SuiteCloud IDE, execution triggers, how each script type is used, and other basic topics as they will not be explained during this class.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Create scripts in SuiteScript 2.0 syntax?
- Manually convert 1.0 scripts to 2.0 scripts?
- Work with SuiteScript 2.0 Global Objects?
- Incorporate a variety of SuiteScript 2.0 Modules?
- Interact with the SuiteScript 2.0 Promise APIs?
- Use map/reduce to process large amounts of data?
- Integrate existing 3rd party APIs with my script?
- Take full advantage of the SuiteScript API, incorporating a wide-variety of functions and objects?
- Use client and server-side debugging tools to troubleshoot my scripts?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule