This 3-day course teaches the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively setup, configure and manage a SuiteCommerce InStore (SCIS) site.
Through hands-on exercises, you will learn how to configure back-end ERP processes, SCIS custom records and related SCIS site preferences to support typical in-store, point-of-sale use cases. You will learn to effectively manage all aspects of your SCIS implementation and overall omni-commerce sales strategy.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite Administrator who is responsible for implementing and managing a SuiteCommerce InStore.
- Are a Store Manager who is responsible for the configuration of mobile devices and other peripheral devices at individual store locations.
- Are a software developer who needs to customise various aspects of SCIS.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Configure the required accounting and tax preferences in NetSuite to support an SCIS implementation?
- Configure a Web Site Setup record and customise the CustomConfiguration.js file to tailor the capabilities of the site to my business requirements?
- Establish the user roles and permissions required to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of an SCIS site and restrict user access to SCIS operations?
- Manage subsidiaries, locations, and tax nexuses as they relate to the collection of taxes in each supported tax jurisdiction?
- Configure standard NetSuite records and SCIS custom records to support the foundational capabilities of SCIS?
- Configure the necessary accounts and effectively manage the assignment of employee cash drawer accounts at each location?
- Perform SCIS point-of-sale transactions, such as accepting various payment methods, applying discounts, markups, and promotions, processing returns and exchanges, updating Customer information, and running saved searches and sales reports?
- Support orders for delivery and store pickup and effectively manage the fulfilment of each type of order?
- Customise the SCIS receipt templates generated during sales transactions using NetSuite’s Advanced PDF/HTML Templates feature?
- Approach the localisation of an SCIS site for use in multiple geographic locales?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule