To help nonprofits and social enterprises across the world accelerate their missions, Oracle NetSuite continues to expand the NetSuite Social Impact program. Since introducing the program in 2006, NetSuite has helped more than 1,500 nonprofits and donated more than $100 million in software. To increase its impact and help nonprofits of any size spend more of their time and resources on changing the world, NetSuite has expanded its Suite Pro Bono program, donated software to more than 300 new nonprofits globally, and increased its investments in partnerships through #ImpactCloud in the last year.
“For more than 10 years, we’ve dedicated time and resources to building a framework of solutions that can empower nonprofit organizations to focus their time on changing the world,” said Evan Goldberg, EVP, Oracle NetSuite. “We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and know there is so much more to be done. That’s why we continue to expand our Social Impact program to help apply the power of technology to some of the world’s most critical problems.”
The Power of Three: Creating Lasting Impact for Social Good
The NetSuite Social Impact program helps nonprofits streamline business processes and focus time and resources on their core mission. To date, the program has helped deliver impact in three key areas:
- Suite Donation: To help nonprofits rapidly implement new business systems in the cloud, NetSuite continues to offer Suite Donation globally, a program which gives social enterprises and nonprofits access to NetSuite’s Nonprofit Solution. This has enabled NetSuite to support over 300 new nonprofits, including organizations in EMEA, APAC and Latin America, within the last year.
- Suite Pro Bono: In the last year, NetSuite employees contributed more than 6,000 hours across the globe through Suite Pro Bono, a program that gives nonprofits access to the skills and expertise of NetSuite employees. Building on its success, NetSuite has expanded its Buildathon 4Good events which have served 82 customers in the two years since its launch. At SuiteConnect San Francisco, attendees can participate in the latest Buildathon4Good with Bay Area nonprofits including, Creativity Explored, Positive Coaching Alliances and California Association of Food Banks.
- Suite Capacity: To help nonprofits build organizational capacity, NetSuite has re-launched Suite Capacity, a program that helps organizations share best practices with each other and learn how to best leverage NetSuite for their operations.
Building a Better World with Partners
To help nonprofits enable organizations through the power of technology, NetSuite continues to partner with #ImpactCloud, a coalition of technology companies built to accelerate the impact of leading nonprofits. Recent projects include:
- Full Circle Fund: NetSuite has invested $15,000 in a new tech accelerator fund with the Full Circle Fund, as part of a collaboration with 10 other Silicon Valley companies from #ImpactCloud. The program will go beyond traditional skill-based volunteering to deliver resources and intellectual capital to Bay Area nonprofits leveraging tech solutions for good.
- NetHope Center for the Digital Nonprofit: To provide nonprofits with ongoing guidance, consulting and technology expertise, NetSuite has become a founding member of NetHope’s Center for the Digital Nonprofit. NetHope is a global consortium that delivers over 60 percent of all international and nongovernmental aid to the nonprofit sector each year.
Supporting Quotes from Nonprofits
Full Circle Fund is a nonprofit community that leverages its professionals’ time, resources and intellectual capital to help nonprofits increase their impact and build a better Bay Area.
“Silicon Valley has the power and access to solutions that can change the world,” said Dan Steif, Head of Business Development, Full Circle Fund. “It’s our responsibility to help bring this community together to build a better Bay Area by providing the resources, intellectual capital and expertise to ensure nonprofit leaders can achieve their missions. We’re excited to see all the ways we’ll be able to accelerate nonprofit organizations with the help of NetSuite’s investment, people and time for a lasting community impact.”
Creativity Explored is a nonprofit art center in San Francisco that gives artists with developmental disabilities the means to create and share their work.
“Before NetSuite our finances and databases looked like a Jackson Pollock painting, the data was connected but void of any real organization. We had the donor info in one place, customer info in another and our payment system to artists somewhere else. There was zero integration,” said Ann Kappes, director of licensing, Creativity Explored. “NetSuite gives us real-time visibility into our organization, which allows us to operate more efficiently and report the outcome of all financial operations to our staff, donors and board of directors.”
About Oracle NetSuite Social Impact
Oracle NetSuite social Impact provides a unified business management solution for nonprofits to manage their entire end-to-end global operations – integrating accounting, fundraising, constituent relationship management (CRM), ecommerce, inventory management, HR, payroll and more. Through product donation, pro bono services and capacity building – NetSuite supports nonprofits of all sizes in growing their mission.
About Oracle NetSuite
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 20,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories.
Learn more at https://www.netsuite.co.uk or via the NetSuite blog. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.